Video Courtesy Pretty Muddy site
Pretty Muddy 2014
Gettin’ Dirty and Lookin’ Pretty — Doesn’t That sound like a BLAST!
Locations and Dates~
- Dallas, April 26th
- Sacramento, May 3rd
- Chicago, August 16th
- Richmond, September 20th
Pretty Muddy is a 5K adventurous obstacle course mud run for any woman who wants to get outside, spend time with friends, and have fun.
- 5k Course (3.1 miles, run or walk)
- Women Only (sorry, guys)
- Mud (lots of it)
- Architectural Obstacles (much better than shabby hay bales and shaky plywood)
- Pretty Epic Finish Line Party (entertainment, music, drinks & celebration galore)
Pretty Muddy partners with the charitable organization, Susan G Komen, Race for the Cure!
They’re giving away free race entries to breast cancer survivors! Please check out this link or share it with someone who might benefit from it.
Pretty Muddy offers a pretty AWESOME Early Bird discounts! Register Early
- First 200 Participants — 50% off
- First 201-400 Participants — 40 % off
- First 401-600 Participants — 30% off
- First 601-800 Participants — 20% off
- First 801-100 Participants — 10% off
- For Participants 1000+ — $69.50 each
Pretty Muddy — FUN FOR THE FAMILY! — Family Edition of the coarse!
- Adults 14+ — $45.00 each
- Children 13 and under — $25.oo each
BONUS — Pretty Muddy is giving a Five Dollar Discount to Girls Gone Sporty Ambassadors to share with their readers! Just use the code: GIRLSGONESPORTY.
Check out the official Girls Gone Sporty website!
I wish I lived close enough to participate; this looks like an fun event for a great cause!
Please be sure to share this post on Facebook and Twitter to pass along the discount to anyone else you may know! Easy share buttons are located below.
You can connect with them through their Social media outlets.
- Twitter: @Pretty_Muddy
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PrettyMuddy
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/pretty_muddy#
- URL: http://prettymuddywomensrun.com/