Hello July~* Oh, how I missed you! I am ready for some SUMMER! June weather where I live is always bi-polar, but July is always nice! I’m sure this month will go by just as fast as all the other months! I swear I always feel like the month is just getting started and then it is over~*
OK! So I’ve officially changed the word goals in my life, to intentions!
This month is all about finding “balance” and creating habits.
* I intend to eat mindfully and drop some extra weight!
* My intention for the month is to get up to 1.5 – 2 miles without walking.
* Stick to a running plan & balance out other workouts.
* My intention is to clear clutter in my life, from computer clutter, phone clutter, and the big one HOME clutter!
* #JustRunJuly Challenge!
* July 14th Start 33 to Glow Challenge
* Wake up and go to bed with intentions!!!
* Have some Fun!!!
*Go to Seattle for the Torchlight Run 5K in Seattle
* Find a 5 or 8k for August!
* Register for The Color Me Rad Run in Seattle in September. ( FYI Discount code RADFIT ) #DoRadStuff
* Work on Fundraising for Team in Training Nike Women’s half in October! So far I’ve raised 0$!! 😦
* Drop some weight duh, this will help my running! I know I repeated that…but yup drop some weight!
* I intend to meditate everyday!
* I intend to be GRATEFUL everyday!
* Mantra — LIVE WITH INTENTION
* Daily Journal & Blog
* Laugh everyday!
OK, So I joined this challenge group to help me with my intentions!
If you want to join in the fun…..
You are REQUIRED to post in the ChallengeLoop page at least once per week to be entered to win the prize.
**To join the ChallengeLoop page, visit this link: http://www.challengeloop.com/challenge/justrunjuly **
Also, join the Facebook Group!
So, that’s just a quick rundown of my month!
What Do you have planned for July?!? Do you use the term “goals?” or “intentions?”
Wishing everyone a fantastic July!!! XOXO Laurie~