“Love Yourself First and Everything else falls into place.” — Lucille Ball
For a while now I have been almost designating Mondays’s as my (almost) day off. I haven’t planned much or else I will feel like I am not getting anything accomplished! So, if I do end up with a very accomplished Monday, it’s just a bonus. 🙂
However, typically Monday’s just end up being CRAZY! Despite the plan or non-plan! I need to work on my Monday’s! If I could just stay in bed all day on Monday’s that would just be great!
I did a pretty good job of planning out my week, this week, but we will see. I tend to underestimate the unexpected life events that always take place.
I am still working on and planning, my intentions for November! This is a short month, and November always goes by SOooooo FAST!
On another note: I am loving the time change! I AM REALLY FEELING THE EXTRA HOUR IN MY DAY! Although, I am tired a LOT earlier! But, with the extra really feels like I can get a LOT more accomplished!
Here is my, Top Ten for a good Monday! (Or a good Morning in General!)
- Meal Prep on Sundays! Saturday’s are for grocery shopping!
- I do not set an alarm on Monday, unless I HAVE to be up early for something.
- Wake up with Gratitude. Write. (Morning Pages!) or sometimes Yoga.
- Meditate before I even think about touching electronics!
- Chill and kind of absorb what is going on for the week and think about how I want my week to go and what I want to accomplish.
- Have my Detox Water ready to go upon waking.
- Sunday night’s, I have a spa night! Sometimes it could be on Saturday’s.
- Lay out my clothes for the day on Sunday’s.
- Take into account my families plans for the week!
- Start off the week with a good workout (typically it’s a evening on a Monday!) and eat clean to my fuel my body.
If all else fails…..Stay in BED and read all day!
Free Challenge! I LOVE this, I think I have done them all!
21 Day Meditation Challenge with Deepak and Oprah (Starts today!)
GIVEAWAY! Still a few more days to win! Enter to win RIGHT HERE!