Just a typical girl, wife, mom, trying to BE healthy, fit, and happy! Wish I would of started this journey earlier, before I put ON the weight. But, as it always fits for me, its always Better Late Than Never!!!! I love new days, and fresh starts, I have them OFTEN! ❤ (Posted this above on June 25th, 2012)
*Did Not want to take it down* I want to see where I’ve been in order to see where I am going~*~*
* First of all…. I disagree with my first statement. I am NOT a typical Wife and Mom! There is so much more to me than that! I have changed by leaps and bounds over the last two years!
* I am an AMAZING…. Woman, Wife and Mother!*
* I finally…. ran my first Marathon and I am HOOKED! I ran/walked a 12k Bloomsday 2014, In Spokane WA. This is just the first of many to come!
* I am still on my quest for Health, and Fitness! I have grown so much this is much more of a Mind/Body Connection for me! I love my journey how far I’ve come and how much farther I am willing to go!
* I have what my doctor calls “Pre-Coranry Artery Disease,” I also have High Blood pressure a wonderful family trait. My goal is to get off these medications that I have been on for years. Heart Disease runs in my family, so my health is my top priority! He would really like me, to lose another 15-20 pounds. So that’s what I am going to do. I will NOT focus on a number, but I will know when I get there!
* I could of walked at graduation on this last Friday, from a 3 (almost 4,) year long 2 year degree journey! A little regret that I didn’t walk. I worked super hard to accomplish this. I have 7 credits to complete my degree and I will be finishing Summer Quarter with my remaining credits, by taking the Nursing Assistant class. I may go into the nursing program afterwards, or I may decide that is not the road for me. However, I will have a degree AND a Certification, so I can get a job and figure out what is next in the education department later!
~*~ I am working towards my Certified Personal Trainer (CPT,) which I will take before August.
~*~ I am looking into Yoga Teacher training for when Summer quarter is over!
~*~ I am going to get certified as a Meditation Specialist. Who knows Life Coach may be inter somewhere in my future!
~*~ Running — I have signed on with Team In Training to prepare for the Nike Women’s Half in SF in October! I am just getting started with my…. Journey To The Half~* I am excited about this beyond words!
~* Running continued — My personal goals, since I got my first marathon a 12k out of the way. One~* Train correctly for a 5k! Two~* train correctly for a 10k. Three~* Work hard with my trainer, that is assigned to me through Team in training to have an awesome experience for my first Half! (I live in Washington State BTW, and will be traveling to SF for the half!) So this is going to be quite the journey for me! Y’all may get sick of me talking about this LOL!!!!
The most important thing to know about me…. is I never give up! I am always giving everything 110%. I know I am excited to watch my transformation over the next few months. I can’t believe how much I have changed over last few years! Spiritually and emotionally. I am HIGHLY Intuitive I consider this my favorite trait!
* I am a student in A Coarse In Miracles, a self proclaimed “Spirit Junkie,” and have so much faith that I am being guided, protected, and the Miracles in my life are never ending I am TRULY BLESSED!
Much Love and Blessings to all!!
P.S. I am For the Glow (#glowgirl) Ambassador, Fitfluential Ambassador, Fit Approach AKA. Sweat Pink Ambassador, and a Girls Gone Sporty (GGS) Ambassador. I am super PROUD of all these accomplishments! My real goal in life its to help others, set a good example for my children, and Just BE HAPPY!!!!